Rachel regularly appears in the winding up and bankruptcy lists and has experience in applications to set aside statutory demands, contested bankruptcy and winding up petitions, renumeration applications and company restorations.
Recent insolvency cases Rachel has acted in include:
- Drafted an application on behalf of the trustee in bankruptcy for private examination under section 366 of the Insolvency Act 1986 and an application under section 312 of the Insolvency Act 1986
- Represented the liquidator in a claim against a former director for misfeasance and preference
- Represented the administrators in an application to extend the administration of two connected companies for a period of 24 months
- Successfully opposed a bankruptcy annulment application following a full day contested hearing
- Represented the liquidators in an application to have their remuneration approved
- Succesfully opposed an application to rescind a winding up order