James is regularly instructed by claimants in multi-track and fast track cases involving road traffic accidents, employers’ liability, public liability, occupiers’ liability, credit hire, and costs hearings. He has significant experience of cases involving allegations of fraudulent and exaggerated personal injury claims.
Recent successful multi-track cases:
- Settlement on behalf of claimant factory worker who sustained a permanent life changing shoulder injury in the course of his employment after being pulled into the inner workings of a machine producing plastic laminate material.
- Settlement on behalf of claimant roofer, who in the course of his employment fell through scaffolding onto a protruding metal bolt seriously injuring his perineum and resulting in life changing injuries.
- Settlement on behalf of claimant holidaymaker who suffered a serious exacerbation injury to her lower back abroad on a package holiday after she fell through defective poolside decking.
- Claimant driver awarded damages following a liability and causation trial after suffering a serious exacerbation injury to her lower back in a road traffic accident.
- Settlement on behalf of claimant cyclist who suffered a serious fracture to the ankle and post-osteoarthritis to the talonavicular joint of the ankle.