Marketing and Database Assistant
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing and Database Assistant to provide support to the Marketing Manager in all marketing activities and events. This is an ideal role for a graduate with practical marketing experience, interested in pursuing a career in marketing and communications. Although degree level of education would be preferred, it is not essential.
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:30
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester
- Demonstrates an interest in pursuing a career in marketing
- Strong working knowledge of Twitter and LinkedIn
- Confidence in learning new software and systems
- High level of proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite (advanced user of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate confidently with barristers, management, clients and suppliers via email, telephone and in person
- Strong written communication and grammatical skills
- High attention to detail and sound proofreading skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and calm approach to working in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work unsupervised, prioritise and manage a varied workload/variety of projects
- Ability to work as a team, particularly on projects in conjunction with the seminars team
- Good commercial awareness, knowledge of the legal sector and understanding of how a Barristers’ Chambers operates
- Graduate level of study or equivalent educational attainment (graduates with Arts and Humanities degrees will not be disadvantaged)
- Marketing experience, particularly in the legal sector or professional services
- Knowledge/experience of Adobe InDesign
- Creative design skills
- Advanced knowledge/experience of WordPress
- Advanced writing skills/experience of producing copy suitable for print and online
View the full job description here.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter by email to Charlotte Platten.
Alternatively, if you would like to apply by post:
If you have any queries about this position or require further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Equality and Diversity
At Exchange Chambers we are committed to promoting equal opportunities for all, including members, pupils, employees and applicants to Chambers. We do not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, disability, age, religion or belief. See more here.