Personal Injury: Defence
Hedley is hugely experienced in fast-track and multi-track personal injury litigation. Having come from a claimant personal injury background, on joining the Bar Hedley welcomed defendant instructions and has quickly achieved a strong reputation for excellence especially in more complex matters.
Hedley routinely acts for defendants in applications, advices, drafting and at trial.
Particular areas of interest for Hedley are:-
- Fatal and catastrophic accident claims
- Res Judicata and abuse of process
- Fundamental dishonesty and section 57 of the Criminal Jusitice and Courts Act 2015 applications
- The application of Lyle v Allianz
- Credit hire
- Public and employer’s liability