Harriet is experienced in both corporate and personal insolvency and handles a range of matters arising out of the Insolvency Act 1986.
Harriet’s recent work includes:
- Successfully resisting applications to annul a bankruptcy order;
- Obtaining an administration order with retrospective effect in circumstances where creditor consent to an extension was defective;
- Successfully resisting and advancing applications to set aside statutory demands;
- Obtaining orders for possession and sale arising out of bankruptcies;
- Appearing in disputed debt hearings for both winding-up and bankruptcy petitions;
- Applying for and conducting private examinations;
- Applying for orders requiring delivery up of company property; and
- Routine applications on behalf of office-holders concerning remuneration, extension of administrations, and release from liability.