As well as being regularly instructed to appear for creditors and debtors at final bankruptcy hearings, Harriet’s experience of personal insolvency includes:
- Applications to set aside statutory demands;
- Applications by trustees in bankruptcy for orders for possession and sale;
- Applications to set aside transactions at an undervalue;
- Advising as to the prospects of a trustee pursuing an application to set aside transactions defrauding creditors; and
- Applications to suspend discharge from bankruptcy.
Harriet has experience of appearing in a range of corporate insolvency matters including:
- Regularly appearing for both creditors and debtors in the winding-up list;
- Applications to rescind a winding-up order;
- Extensions of administration orders;
- Applications to obtain orders for private examination and delivery up of company property; and
- Conducting the private examination of an officer of a company.