David welcomes instructions in all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency. He has appeared in the Applications List in Manchester and Leeds and regularly acts for both debtors and creditors in relation to disputed bankruptcy and winding-up petitions.
He has advised and drafted pleadings in relation to both personal and corporate insolvency matters, as well as various contractual disputes. David has also acted in a range of other matters, including applications to set aside statutory demands, administration extensions and applications under s. 236 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
Work undertaken includes:
- Personal bankruptcy matters including bankruptcy petitions and applications to set- aside statutory demands.
- Corporate insolvency matters including winding-up petitions and applications to set- aside statutory demands.
- Orders for sale by the trustee in bankruptcy.
- Applications for extension of an administrator’s term of office.
- Applications for directions to office holders from the court.
- Possession proceedings.