Annual Property Seminar 2018 – Leeds
Time: 08:45 – 13:15
Members from the Property Department at Exchange Chambers will give topical and informative talks on a range of property-related issues:
- Neil Cadwallader – Honour among developers? Recent law on the Pallant v Morgan trust.
- William Hanbury – An interesting year! Current issues for conveyancers and litigators, including: the Law Commission’s review of the operation of the Land Registration Act 2002, priority periods, rights of way and requisitions (and how to avoid them).
- Peter Dixon – To have and to have not – whether a planning permission means what it says
- Brynmor Adams – Fire safety: after the Grenfell Tower tragedy, who foots the bill for compliance works?
- John Waiting – Claims against trespassers – law and procedure
- Lawrence McDonald – The new Electronic Communications Code – what property owners and their lawyers need to know
If you would like to reserve a place, please do not hesitate to contact Jo Stapley.