Trudi has a developing clinical negligence practice. With a wealth of knowledge in drafting pleadings and advising Claimants, she has significant experience in handling complex and high-value claims.
Trudi has experience of cases, including (but not limited to) the following;
- Inappropriate management of pregnancy and labour.
- Missed diagnosis and delayed diagnosis cases. For example, Trudi has recently drafted the pleadings and advised in conference with a consultant endocrinologist, representing a claimant who sustained injury following delay of diagnosis of hyperthyroidism.
- Advising the families in fatal claims following clinical negligence. For example, Trudi has recently drafted the pleadings, in a case where an individual died of suicide after he was negligently granted leave from a psychiatric facility. This case has settled.
- Assisting two senior members of Chambers in drafting a preliminary advice in a catastrophic brain injury case. This case is ongoing.
- Negligent performance of plastic surgery
She has experience in inquests and has acted for families and interested persons. Trudi is passionate about providing clients with outstanding advice and support, using her expertise to represent their best interests. She strives to ensure that her clients are fully informed throughout the entire process.