Tony specialises in personal injury cases, including clinical negligence. He has built a substantial practice over the years, and is considered very client-friendly and thorough in his preparation. He has experience of claims at the highest level, including many measured in millions of pounds.
Tony’s practice is almost exclusively on behalf of claimants with injuries and losses which are likely to merit an award in excess of £100,000. His areas of specialism include:
- Serious brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Industrial disease, including asbestos related claims, work related upper limb disorder and stress
- Fatal accidents
- Military claims including non-cold freezing injuries
Other claims have included:
- Misdiagnosis and delayed diagnosis
- Chronic pain and somatoform pain disorder
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Renal injury
- Trauma to and disorders of the colon
- Cardiac problems
Tony has a thorough understanding of medical issues as a result of his personal injury and clinical negligence practice. An assured advocate, Tony inspires confidence in clients with the way that he handles highly sensitive matters.
Tony also has wide ranging experience of inquests and fatal accidents.