The Changing Face of Insurance Law: Cyber Attacks & Hacks – Manchester
- Increasing prevalence of cyber attacks and the deployment of malware in the corporate and governmental world
- The impact of cyber crime and data breaches on insurance policies
- Grounds for voiding insurance policies
- The need for reviewing and amending insurance policies in the digital age
- The role of cyber security In the insurance industry
To book your place, or for any further information, please contact Jo Stapley.