Tim practises exclusively in crime and has 25 years of experience at the criminal bar. He prosecutes and defends almost every offence in the criminal calendar including:
- Murder and attempted murder
- Rapes and other serious sexual offences
- Firearms offences, fraud
- Major car ringing and clocking cases
- All varieties of arson
- Major drugs importation and supply cases
- Major ‘bootlegging’ cases causing death by dangerous driving
- Serious assaults
- Major public order offences
He has prosecuted for Revenue & Customs, the Department for Work and Pensions, and the DTI, amongst others.
Tim has conducted a number of health and safety prosecutions involving deaths (including one particularly complex case for Liverpool City Council involving asphyxiation by nitrogen).