- Mismanagement of labour resulting in serious disabilities including cerebral palsy, learning difficulties and Erb’s palsy
- Failures to diagnose and treat neurological complications, resulting in paraplegia and brain injury
- Failures to diagnose and treat cancer
- Surgical errors, including mishandling of hip replacement, removal of thyroid and removal of gall bladder operations
- Cosmetic surgery errors
- GPs’ negligence including failures to refer for investigation for serious illnesses (e.g. cancer) or injuries (e.g. serious fractures)
David regularly gives seminars and talks and is an invited speaker for AvMA seminars.