Bill Hanbury and Lisa Feng to speak at RICS roadshow
October 21, 2019
The Party Walls & Boundaries Essential Update Seminars, which will take place at seven locations throughout the UK, will provide delegates with key advice and case law updates on a range of issues pertinent to this area of surveying practice.
Each seminar will address key topics, including:
- Latest RICS guidance note on 7th Edition of Party Walls including a complimentary copy of the Guidance Note
- Equal spread between party wall, boundary and rights to light legislation and guidance
- Case law update by leading legal professionals
- Combination of legal and surveying perspectives on most sessions
- Networking between party wall, boundary and rights to light surveyors
- Chance to hear about another specialism e.g. rights to light, whilst clocking CPD
- 3.5 hours formal CPD
Bill Hanbury will provide the boundaries update at the London event, while Lisa Feng will speak on the same topic in Warrington.
RICS is the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction.
Bill and Lisa are both members of the Property and Planning team at Exchange Chambers.