Bill Hanbury and Lisa Feng to speak at RICS roadshow
October 21, 2019
The Party Walls & Boundaries Essential Update Seminars, which will take place at seven locations throughout the UK, will provide delegates with key advice and case law updates on a range of issues pertinent to this area of surveying practice.
Each seminar will address key topics, including:
- Latest RICS guidance note on 7th Edition of Party Walls including a complimentary copy of the Guidance Note
- Equal spread between party wall, boundary and rights to light legislation and guidance
- Case law update by leading legal professionals
- Combination of legal and surveying perspectives on most sessions
- Networking between party wall, boundary and rights to light surveyors
- Chance to hear about another specialism e.g. rights to light, whilst clocking CPD
- 3.5 hours formal CPD
RICS is the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction.