Time: 09:00 – 14:00
Please join us for our Property Seminar 2017 in Leeds.
This event features exclusive talks from several of our members from our specialist property and planning department.
- Neil Cadwallader – P & P Property and Mishcon re Reya: fraud, trusts and customer due diligence
- Anthony Elleray QC – An update on lost modern grant
- Bill Hanbury – Are boundary disputes about to come a less “painful” form of litigation?
- Peter Dixon – Express Delivery? – an overview of initiatives to accelerate and simplify the planning process in England and a review of recent cases concerning enforcement, concealment, permitted development and decision-making
- Joshua Shields – Passing it on – recent developments in relation to service charges
- Andrew Williams – Commercial, landlord and tenant: dilapdations claims for tenant disrepair during the currency of the tenancy
- Lawrence McDonald – Property law quiz
Brunch and refreshments will be provided.
To reserve your place, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Jo Stapley.