Identifying the obscure digital evidence that’s crucial to your criminal case
- Understanding social media – The reliability of its evidence.
- What is an IP address and what does it mean to your investigation?
- What evidence can be gleaned from router interrogation?
- Identifying lines of enquiry that have been missed or omitted by the police.
- What is a Wi-Fi survey and how can it assist your case?
- Obscure entries within call data records (CDRs).
- Has your relevant digital evidence been disclosed properly?
Coffee and registration will be held from 16:00 – 16:30 with the talks finishing at 17:30 with drinks and nibbles to follow.
To book your place, please email Jo Stapley. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like any further information about this event.