Amputee cases: Legal & Clinical best practices in a Covid world
13:00 – 14:00
We are delighted to be holding a free Zoom webinar with prosthetics’ specialists Gerard Martin QC from our Personal Injury team and Toby Carlsson from Pace Rehabilitation
This one hour event will be chaired by Scott Richardson from Pace Rehabilitation and the talks will be followed by a question and answer session.
Gerard Martin QC will discuss:
- Tips on how lawyers work with the rehab team to ensure the best outcome
- Practice advice from leading counsel from recent cases on what evidence is needed to best present the case
Toby Carlsson will discuss:
- Maintaining clinical operations – providing clinical services to those clients in need
- Update on how the rehabilitation landscape, post COVID
- Latest prosthetic developments and technologies
Please see the below video, where both Gerard and Toby provide more insight into the event:
To book your place, please contact Jo Stapley. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like any further information about this event.
We hope you are able to join us.