“A superb advocate with exceptional gravitas and erudition”, Neil Cadwallader is a highly rated barrister of over 30 years practice.
Neil is a leader at the Bar in commercial and property law. His work for businesses, individuals, and public bodies covers almost all fields of law within the chancery and commercial areas. In the commercial field he is particularly experienced in:
- General commercial litigation
- Partnership and company law (including substantial experience in unfair prejudice petitions and related disputes)
- Commercial debt and secured lending
- Partnership and LLP disputes, particularly between professionals
- Mis-selling of derivatives
- Property related disputes of all kinds
- Commission disputes.
Noted for his client skills and the breadth of his expertise and knowledge, he is able to cut through the most complex legal issues and distill them into a clear course of action.