Mark is recognised as a leading QC in the Legal 500 and as a Band 1 QC in the Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 2017 in the fields of Commercial Dispute Resolution, Chancery, Insolvency/Restructuring, and Professional Negligence.
His practice extends to:
- Corporate and personal insolvency work
- Company and partnership litigation and disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Solicitors’ and other professional negligence work
- Commercial fraud
- Commercial property disputes
Mark’s clients include government departments, local authorities, banks, office holders, Plcs, SMEs/SMBs, and private clients.
Mark sits as a Deputy High Court Judge and a Recorder, and he is an accredited Mediator.
He is the current Chairman of the Northern Chancery Bar Association.