Mark is recognised as a leading QC in the Legal 500 and as a Band 1 QC in Chambers and Partners UK Bar 2020 in the fields of Banking and Finance, Restructuring/Insolvency, Professional Negligence, Chancery and Commercial Dispute Resolution. With his vast experience he is able to understand the most complex legal issues.
His practice extends to:
- Corporate and personal insolvency work
- Company and partnership litigation and disputes
- General commercial litigation
- Solicitors’ and other professional negligence work
- Commercial fraud
- Commercial property disputes
Mark’s clients include government departments, local authorities, banks, office holders, Plcs, SMEs/SMBs, and private clients.
Mark sits as a Deputy High Court Judge and a Recorder, and he is an accredited Mediator.
He is the current Chairman of the Northern Chancery Bar Association.