Digby has undertaken building/construction disputes for most of his extensive career. This has included advising and representing employers, main contractors, sub-contractors and construction professionals in the litigation, arbitration and adjudication of those disputes. He has appeared in the TCC in London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Birmingham.
Digby has also acted as an appointed Arbitrator in several building/construction disputes. Recently Digby has acted:
- For ground works contractors over the question of responsibility for design and sequence of work
- For main contractor over scope of works and alleged defects in a residential construction project
- For buildings insurers on a number of causation and quantum issues in subsidence claims. For developers of a mill conversion over alleged defects and water ingress
- For M & E contractors on a large project to recover sums due
- For developers resisting architects’ fees on the ground of the architects’ negligent design