Changes to the law have enabled us to take instructions from members of the public, businesses and companies who may now take advantage of our services via Public Access.
Public Access is permitted in relation to almost all legal problems and a qualified barrister can offer legal services to help you solve the problem or to bring about a resolution with the assistance of the court or through a form of Alternative Dispute Resolution, for example mediation.
If you do have a legal problem which you think is suitable for public access please call one of our clerks who will explain the process to you. If you decide you would like to discuss the matter with a barrister we will put you in touch with the best person to deal with your particular issue.
If your case is accepted on as one suitable for public access the terms of the instruction will be clearly set out for you in a letter of appointment.
Our public access team includes practitioners acting in the following areas of law:-
- Commercial Barristers
- Criminal Barristers
- Defamation Barristers
- Environmental Barristers
- Employment Barristers
- Family Law Barristers
- Health and Safety Barristers
- Insolvency Barristers
- Intellectual Property Barristers
- Licensing Barristers
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Barristers
- Professional Negligence Barristers
- Professional Discipline and Regulatory Barristers
- Property and Land Barristers
- Sports Barristers
- Trading Standards and Consumer Regulation Barristers
- Wills and Inheritance Act Barristers